Patents / Patents Pending
· Use of copper alloy material for cast-in-pipe technology for copper castings.
· Hearth compression of refractory for cylindrical and curved furnaces. Splitting of the shell is not required.
· Eddy reduction in tuyeres and cooling blocks with cored water passages.
· Frame for staves for blast furnaces.
· Elimination of compensators on blast furnace staves.
· Blast furnace tuyeres and staves
· Furnace wall and roof panels
· Runners and launders
· Roof sealing with cooling blocks
· Roof lift frame
· Hot face patterns for cooling blocks, to maximize retention of refractory and accretions
· Tap hole modifications to accommodate differential movement between brick, shell and coolers